About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

When Liam and Chris help with laundry.....

So the other day,  I was doing Liam's laundry. He had received a large amount of clothes for Christmas and a large amount of hand-me-downs from a friend. So I decided it was time to wash everything and put it all away. Things we moving along nicely and I was making great progress.... until Liam came over, then Chris come over. The two of them started to play with my clean laundry. This is the result.......


Liam with his pj bottoms on his head!!! He thought is was funny!!



Helping mommy unfold the clothes!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yeah! So glad to find your blog =) I didn't know you had started one! Looking forward to the spring so kids are all healthy and we can spend more time together with playgroup and lifegroup!

    ReplyDelete