About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Boys Only!!!!

Chris made Liam a tent the other day. I was told very quickly that it was for boys ONLY! No mommies! They loved this tent. They even ate dinner in the tent! They started by watching baseball card breaks on the iPad. Liam even took all his animals in the tent. I was lucky enough to be allowed to bring them dinner in the tent. I know they are so nice to me. It was very nice to be able to make dinner and not have to worry about Liam and his whereabouts.

Look at that smile! I just love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment