About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

The box

We got a jogging stroller for Eli. Liam became obsessed with the box it cam in. He decorated it. He played in it. He made Lexy our cat play with him in the box. Now this meant Lexy would go in and them Liam would follow her and trap her in. I know. I know. Every kid loves a box. He had this box for weeks before we finally had to let it go. It was very cute.

Hiding in the box and yes it is on the train table

Where is my Liam?

Using the box as a seat to play angry birds on the roku

Playing in the box

No comments:

Post a Comment