About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Lego batman

The highlight of Liam's week is playing Lego Batman on the wii with Chris. He loves this special one on one time. It is the one time during the week he can stay up until 730pm. He also gets daddy all to him self, since Eli goes to bed by 645-7pm. Liam loves this time and I love it for him! 

Playing Batman

They are both so focused! 

One night we let Liam had a living room sleepover. We pulled out the air mattress and some blankets. Liam even gave his daddy an animal to snuggle up too. So the boys played Batman on the wii and then Liam got to watch the Lego Batman movie. It was amazing according to him.  He was up late that night, until about 9pm. I know crazy for us! 

Playing batman

This is how I found them in the morning. They are so cute! 

I thank God daily for these blessings. It brings a smile to my face every time I think about our boys. They are amazing children. I can't begin to imagine my life without them. We truly are blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment