About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, January 31, 2014

Austin Splash Pad

Before school school started, Kristen and her boys and Lauren and her kids and I all decided to head to Austin for the free splash pads. Lauren and I met Kristen up in Austin. The first splash pad we arrived at was broken so we headed off to a new one. This one was up a running. It was so much fun. Liam loved it and so did all the other kids. It did start to get crowded after lunch time so we headed over to the park to play. They all had just as much fun. I do wish we had some here in San Antonio. It was quite a fun day. After the park, we made the much need trip to my beloved Steak-N-Shake! I do love me some Steak-N-Shake! 


 
Liam loved playing in the water. 

This makes me smile! I just love this picture! 

This boys all filled up the buckets with water. They thought this was fun. 

He loved the splash pad

Sliding on the fire pole! He was most proud that he was able to do it all by himself. 

Making cars and coloring at Steak-N-Shake! 

Poppy loved her hat! This girl makes me laugh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment