About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Seaworld with the Glenn's


Chris had one week off between freshman and sophomore semester. We were super excited that the Glenns were able to come for a short visit. Tyler and Liam always enjoy getting together. Well and Chris and Curtis also love seeing each other. We were super lucky to have a babysitter watch the the little boys. Tyler and Liam were super excited to go and enjoy some time together.  

Chris and I. Chris can never be serious. 

Getting ready to watch Shamu! 

Shamu



Popcorn eating during the show. 

Baby Shamu






Liam was super excited, he was tall enough to ride the Journey to Atlantis ride! I was super nervous about this. Chris and Curtis went with him. The only other roller coaster he had ever been on was the baby shamu ride.
Going up! 

Here he comes


I love this picture



He loved it!!! He asks to go on it all the time now! 

Dolphin show! 


My boys! 

Beluga Whale! 


We had a wonderful day with our friends. We were sad when it was over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment