About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The first one

Well since many of you are not in the area, I decided to start this to help keep everyone posted. So much has changed for us over the past few years. We have made many new friends and moved a few times. I want to welcome you all into our family.

On April 28. 2009, Chris and I welcomed Liam Christopher into our lives. He was about 1 week early. That did not keep him from being a healthy baby. He weighed 8lbs 1oz and was 19 inches long.

My future linebacker!



Our first Family photo

On May 16, 2009, Liam Christopher was Baptized. Seamus Bradley, my brother is his godfather and Maria Walker, my best friend is his godmother. Since Seamus was in Iraq at the time, our father stood in for him.


At St. Mark's Church.

Liam has grown so much since then. He very much on the move now. He is 6 1/2 months old. As we speak he is cutting 2 teeth and crawling around. He gets faster and faster each day.



One of Liam's many faces!
 
Besides Liam, we have a new addition to the family, Dodger! Dodger is a Pembroke Corgi. He is now 8 weeks old. He is a joy to have. Some days are harder than others with 2 babies. We are working hard adjust to our growing family. Dodger and Liam definately keep me busy!



Liam and Dodger playing outside.


Liam and Dodger

Well I hope you all enjoy todays post and all future ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment