About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Seamus' visit to TX

Well in February, Chris had back surgery. During that time my mom can to stay with us for 2 weeks.  It was a huge help. We loved having her. During her stay, my brother Seamus came home from Afghanistan. We surprised my mom with a visit from Seamus. This is the second time Seamus saw Liam. It did not take long for Liam to warm up to Seamus. He loved his redheaded uncle.

Liam and Seamus

BANG!!!!!

I love this picture!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment