About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Visit to VA

In January, Liam and I went to VA. We stayed with Maria. We had a great time visiting Grandma and Grandpa Walker.  This is the first time they got to see Liam. He took to them very quickly. He loved every minute of being spoiled and loved.

Liam and Maria playing

Liam reading O'Reilly Factor..... His Da and Grandpa are so happy!

Liam did great on the plane. We were very happy to be home. After we got home, I started school. It was nice to visit the Walkers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment