About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Liam & Seamus

Seamus has moved to Texas. We are so blessed that Liam gets to share his time with more family. Not to mention Seamus loves teaching Liam all the things I don't want him to know. Seamus is really great with Liam. Liam just loves him. Liam is not able to say Seamus so we call him "Aboo" or "Boo". It depends on if Liam is feeling lazy with his speech that day. It is super cute. 

I am sure they are watching something on gold or silver here. 


Playing trains. Both Liam and Seamus love to rearrange the table for track possibilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment