About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chili Cook-Off

Our Church held it's annual Chili Cook- Off on March 27th. This years them was your favorite childhood book. Out life Group choose the Dr. Seuss books. Thankfully Neil is an amazing artist and made out banner for us. 

This is our Chili stand! 

Thing 13(Chris), Thing 52(Erin), and Thing 99(Liam)

Our Cat in the Hat (Neil) reading books to the kids.

This was my Chili. I made a white chicken chili that a specially turned green for this. My chili one most unique chili! I made to crockpots full and they were gone super fast! 

Jamie's chili. This was really good chili. Hers was the first to disappear. 

Liam and Chris. Liam has chocolate chip cookie all over his face! 

Our Life Group! 

Our family!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment