About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bouncy Castle and MacDonald's

I know this title is a little boys dream come true! Liam has been doing really well these days, so I thought we would have a nice day with Mommy! The local plant nursery has a free hay maze and bouncy castle. I invited Lauren and the gang to join us but she could only join us the bouncy castle. Liam was so excited to have the Gibbin's with us. He was even more excited since Lachlan rode in our car to the nursery. Those two crack me up. The are quite the twosome! Liam and Lachlan are not a fan of the hay maze. The hay maze is narrow, very tall, and has some large spiders and Halloween creatures. So we have to take the scaredy cat path to the bouncy castle. Liam and the boys love to bounce and jump!

Lachlan jumping! 

My little paratrooper! 

More jumping! 

Wrestling in the bouncy castle! Boy do these boys love to wrestle! 


After are fun filled morning of the bouncy castle, Liam and I ventured to a new MacDonald's. It is not new but it is new to us. Well, let's just say this is now my MacDonald's of choice. The play area is amazing and great for my little climber! We ate a wonderful lunch of chicken and fries! 

Here is Liam in the slide. He loved climbing to the top and sliding down. 

My Turtle on a turtle! 

Climbing! 

He did get some crazy static cling hair after the slide! 

Liam is in the green tube! 


We enjoyed a wonderful day! I love making memories with my Turtle! He is growing and learning each day. I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with him. I love days like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment