About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Playground

Liam and I took a impromptu trip to the park the other day. I wasn't planning a trip but since most our friends we at our Church family retreat, I thought this would be a nice change of pace for my Turtle. Liam really did love playing and climbing. Our trip started great. Liam played and was burning some energy. Then about 10 minutes in he the dreaded four letter word.......poop! So after a mad dash to the much dreaded port a potty. It was an awful 20 minutes! I really just wanted to dump the hand sanitizer all Liam and myself after that. However, we sanitized and returned to the playground. Liam really enjoyed the playground and the weather was beautiful!

Climbing the pole! 

He loved going up and down the "fire" pole

Jumping down the stairs

Yelling into the tubes

Who doesn't love to drive! 

Looking in the sky for airplanes

Climbing up the slide!

Climbing up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment