About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

A few random pictures

So we did the Annual dress like a cow day for our free Chick-fil-A meal! Yes we went all out. Chris had to work that night but don't you worry we still had a wonderful time. We were joined by the Gibbins and the Dyes. We took up 4 tables and had a great time with the kids.

Liam wanted to be a blue cow! 

We left Seamus with Liam one day and this is the picture I get! 

Liam with Seamus' NCO sword! 

I took Liam to the park one day and he climbed the huge rock! 

I swear he is part spiderman! 

Liam has shown a great love of sports these past few months. He loves soccer, basketball, football and baseball. He asks everyday to play one of these outside. 

Look at that jump shot! 

Liam loves to pee outside. He asks almost every morning to pee outside. It doesn't seem to bother me or our neighbors so we let him. I just think it is funny! 

This just makes me laugh! 






No comments:

Post a Comment