About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Seaworld

Chris had the day off so we ventured to Seaworld. I know it was hot and this pregnant lady was feeling it! We really wanted to get some shows in and some rides with Liam. It turned out to be a great day. We saw the dolphin show, Shamu, Liam rode his first really roller coaster and we feed the dolphins. Despite the heat Liam loved it. I didn't do so bad either. Chris kept me well hydrated and we rested as much as one could at Seaworld.

Mommy and Liam. It was the best he would let me get! 

Watching the dolphin show! 

The dolphin show! 

Shamu show! Liam loved this show. He danced to the show and still talks about it! 

Feeding the dolphins with Mommy! It was so sad to leave after feeding them that Liam cried. 

He loved the dolphins! 









No comments:

Post a Comment