About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Family Pictures

It took me forever to get pictures taken after we had Elias. I know part of it was that fact that we were in the NICU for 3 weeks. But when we finally made it home it still took some time. Here are some of my favorites! 

My Boys! 

Erin and I

I can't thank Erin Alsup enough for making Liam's shirt. 

Sweet Kisses

Super Hero Liam

So cute

Showing off his mean face

Muscle Man! 

All my boys! 


Family


Courtney Kerry did a wonderful job on all our pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment