About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Breakfast with Santa

Every year our church holds breakfast with Santa! Liam was so looking forward to this wonderfully healthy breakfast! He was very excited to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas. At breakfast we made pancakes with all kinds of candy! Thank you Northside for all the yummy candy that my son will not be eating again until next year. Liam also got some reindeer food and yummy hot coco! This hot coco is the best. Ms. Tina has the best recipe. I am so blessed that she shared this wonderful recipe with me. 


Liam, Elias and Santa! 


Look at that pancake. Gummie bears, spice drops, sprinkles, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, marshmallows, and m&ms!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment