About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Bass Pro Shop

One of our many outings for Christmas was to Bass Pro Shop. Liam was very excited to see all the 4 wheelers and boats. Bass Pro Shop offers a free picture with Santa and a craft. This was our first year attending the event. This was a quite the event. I was very impressed with all they had to offer. We made sure we arrived early to get a good spot in line with Santa. We arrived about 10 minutes before the lines hit. I see a repeat visit in the future. 


As you can see he loved the 4 wheeler

Santa!!!! 


He got to make a craft! 

Success! 


Riding the carousel. 

Look at me on this big rock. 


Showing off his goods!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment