About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

Well we started Christmas eve off right........ That morning Rob call on skype. He had a big present to give Noah,  his very own truck. Now little did Rob know he would be getting a big surprise too...... Both Rob and Noah got matching trucks. Colleen bought Rob a very nice Harley Davidson truck and Noah got his very own one too. 


The two trucks



Driving around looking for trouble!!!! This what I envision when they are 16. We will be in trouble. 


Noah even shared his new truck with Liam. Liam is all about the reverse parking just like his daddy! These boys had such a great time riding around. 

That night we did gifts with the adults. It was so much fun. We do a name exchange for all the adults. My dad got all of us girls a panni press. I love it so much. A little back story on my mom is that gets embarrassed very very easily. This year my dad made a point to get her some unmentionables for Christmas. Watching her blush is so much fun! 

The box.......opening it

He was nice enough to get her some very nice comfy jammies! 

I tracked down these leopard print pumps for my sister. She would not stop talking about them. I am not sure she could have dropped any more hints that she wanted them. I had originally planned a different gift but returned it to hunt down these shoes. I am so glad I could make her happy! 


Christmas morning was a blast. Liam is at the age where watching him light up makes it all worth it. Chris and I buy three gifts for the kids, something they need, something the want and something to read. Plus we also make then find toys to donate. The only giving there things made traveling with presents super easy! 
Liam discovered Transformers shortly before Christmas. So Santa got him a transforming bumble bee!!! 

He loved it.

In true mom fashion she forgot something last night for Seamus. 

My dad found his old Army uniform from Vietnam. 

Blaire's parents Ron and Vie go Liam a set of Avengers super heros. 

Loving his bumble bee

Making breakfast for the boys! 

Thank you Pinterest for this great idea!!! It was a huge hit! 


Even Eli loved his Christmas!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment