About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

February in a Flash

Since I am still behind in updating my blog, I am doing February through pictures. 

Liam loves to play with his brother. He likes to share his toys and play super close to hime. It is fun watch.

Look at all that crazy hair! 

They were watching the Spurs game highlights. 

Liam loves to wear matching shirts with Eli. The only hard part is finding shirts that fit both of them. 

Look at cute little smile! 

More NBA highlights. 

Silly faces for Eli. Liam loves to make Eli laugh and smile. This really makes my job easier. At any point if Eli is crying, I can ask Liam to go make him laugh and it always work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment