About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spiderman Liam

Liam was invited to a birthday party with face painting. Liam has never had face painting before simply because he has never wanted it. I was surprised that he was so willing to wait in line and get his face painted. This was not just a simple something on his cheek but his entire face. He loved it.

Silly boy. 


I love my little spiderman

Liam and his friend Abigail


He even got a ballon spiderman to match his spiderman face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment