About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Eli and Poppy

So Poppy loves her baby Eli! She loves to hold him. Poppy runs up to her baby and loves to be with him. She does get a little jealous if someone is in her way. She has been know to forcefully move one of her brother out of the way to get to her baby. She can be insistent on who holds him and when. I love her love of Eli!!!! Sometimes I wonder what is going on in Eli's mind when she is "playing" with him.

Love! 

She loves her Eli

She covered him with her blanket! 

Poppy giving gentle pats to her baby! 

She is so sweet to her baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment