About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

January in a Flash

I was very happy to be done with traveling. We enjoyed getting back into our routine. We didn't do much but our boys are getting bigger! 


Eli was getting so big. 

Peek a boo! 

Liam loves playing peek a boo with Eli! 

Liam is the sweetest to little Eli. I love how much they love each other. I am in awe of how their relationship is growing daily! 

My smilie boy! 

Watching the iPad with his brother. Eli has an obsession with TV. If there is a TV on, Eli will do anything to see that TV! 

Blaire and Seamus picked up their new puppy Leonidas! Eli was not sure what to make of this little puppy! 

Liam loves to let Eli play with him. 

My future Airborne Paratrooper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment