About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, April 12, 2013

My Sweet Silly Boys

Eli has become quite the cuddle bug. I just love all the snuggles I get form him. Liam loves to hang out with his brother too. They can be very silly together. Liam loves to make Eli smile and laugh! I love my boys! Each day is an adventure with and I wouldn't change a thing! 


Look at the handsome little boy! He loves to cuddle his bears. 

Liam was refusing to get dressed this day. He thought it was so funny to play in his underwear. Eli didn't seem to mind. 

Look at those handsome boys! I just love them to pieces! 

Liam thought he was so funny by pretending to be a baby like Eli! 



No comments:

Post a Comment