About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Florida Trip

So for Christmas this year we road tripped to Florida. It would was a long road trip. It took us about 20 hours to get there. I was super worried about driving with the kids. We left at 9pm  to start our road trip. We planned to only stop for gas since we packed out food. It all went according  to plan until Eli finally lost in about noon the next day. We were forced to stop for lunch and to give Eli some time out of the car seat. Liam did great. His favorite part was watching nonstop movies. Surprisingly the boys did better than I thought. The worst part was the last 20 minutes. Eli was so done and Liam wanted to be there already. I gave in and let Eli watch Micky Mouse Clubhouse on my phone. We finally made to my parents house. 

Eli all smiles at one point. 

Taking a nap

We had lots of things planned for our fun visit. It is always fun to play with the dogs. Liam loves Monty! We planned to spend time with the family. Liam wanted to to take Monty for a walk and play with Noah.
Agatha "Aggie" Christie and Monty

So darn cute. How can you not love that comb over?

Silly boys! They did lots of playing together. I see trouble when they are together. 

Wrestling with the Hulk a.k.a. Chris

We used Noah's bike for some much needed bike riding. He loved it. 

The boys were put to work by Nana. Yes, we believe in child labor. They had the very big job of stuffing goodie bags for my mom's nurses and staff. Don't worry we paid them in chocolate. 

There was lots of playing and wrestling the Hulk. Don't worry we had two Captain America's to save us. 

Mommy and Liam

We did some movie watching. These boys loved watching movies together. 

Ethan was such a monkey. I just loved him to pieces. He is so darn cute. It helps that we have the exact same feet! 

One of the best parts of Nana's house..... the big bath tub with jets. All those jets means lots of bubbles!!! 

Silly boy! 

One Saturday, my dad took all of us to the train station for an extra special ride to see Santa. 

Chris and I...... Liam ditched us for Noah. 

See these super cute aprons? Colleen got one for each of the boys. They are beyond cute. We used them to make some extra special cookies. 

Noah is such the ham! I love it. His nick name is Hammy and it is so fitting. I love how much these boys love each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment