About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Morgan's Wonderland

Lauren and I discovered that Morgan's Wonderland was hosting a moms and coffee date twice a month. It was a discounted rate to enter and we got to go in an hour early. Now we could only use the playground by the wharf but they provided us with coffee and a craft for our kids. It is great. At 10 am the entire park opens as a whole and we get the first pick at all the rides. One of the best things about this place is that Liam, Eli and I each get a GPS tracking bracelet. If we were to get lost or separated they can scan the trackers and find us. They also match each bracelet up so we only leave the park with our children. Morgan's Wonderland has a large selection of playgrounds. Know two are alike and it makes for a wonderful fun day for my boys!  


Liam designed this car at one of indoor play area. 

This is a water cannon that Liam loved to shoot at the wharf. 


My big boy!!!! 

Eli and I on the carousel. 

Playing on the playground. 

This is one amazing sand box! 

More playground playing

Riding a horse with Lachlan. 

Eli is passed out! 

Digging in the sand box

Practicing the balance beam

He is getting so big. 

No comments:

Post a Comment