About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Letters

Liam has become more interested in learning his letters. I printed some letter sheets with handwriting practice sheet too. I put them each in document protecters, so he could use a dry erase maker on them. He loved it. He loves to follow the dotted lines and practice his letters. Right now he is loving to practice spelling all the letters in his name. I love all his eagerness to learn. 




Practicing! 

making some L's

Look at all those letters! 

He had to erase and start all over again! I love this boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment