About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, April 12, 2013

One Hot Mess

Eli finally discovered food. I thought this kid was going to boycott solids forever. Now I can't stop him from eatting. He has no off switch, just like his brother. He loves most everything we give him. He still doesn't love the spoon but prefers pouches or just our food. He is very messy when he eats and it is super cute! Eli will also go after anything he thinks might be food.

Eli trying to get Chris' redbull! 

Fruit pouch. He was mad I would not let him hold it. 

Eating some mum mums

Trying to get his pouch!

Avocado attack. I gave him a hunk of avocado and he loved it! 

Feeding himself!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment