About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Sky Diving


One Saturday while in Florida my dad arranged for Chris to static line jump with some of the guys from the 173rd. We just couldn't turn down the chance to watch him jump. So we all got up at 5am to make the drive to Sky Dive City. Liam was super excited to watch daddy jump. Thankfully my mom was more than willing to watch Eli for us. We bundled everyone up and started our journey. 




All the guys before the jump. 


I don't know how Chris managed it but he landed right in front of Liam and I. In fact he almost hit the building. It was amazing to see him land so darn close to us. He was so close we had to move out of his way so he would not hit us. 



Coming down. See how close he was to the building. It was amazing to get pictures of him so close. Liam loved watching his daddy. 



After the landing. 



Talking with daddy. It was a bit cold for those of us not jumping. Poor Liam was all bundled and then had me wrap him up in a blanket to help keep him warm. 

We watched the other jumper land too. 

All in all it made for a great memory for Liam. I don't know when we will be back in an Airborne unit but I do know that when the time comes our boys will love watching daddy jump! 




1 comment: