About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Hot Lava

Liam has discovered the game of hot lava. All sorts of things in our house turn into hot lava, the carpet, hard wood, pillows, Lexy and Eli. Who knew if Eli touched you would turn to lava? He loves this game. It can turn my living room into a disaster but it is fun to play. Liam loves jumping from pillow to pillow and making us rescue him. He also likes throwing his teddy into the lava for rescuing.


This is a mild day since we only used the small pillows on the sofa. 

Throwing teddy. 

Off to rescue teddy from the hot lava. 

He is so darn cute. 

Oh no his feet are touching the lava! 

This game is the go to game when I get the "I'm bored look" 

No comments:

Post a Comment