About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Wrestling

Seriously who knew it would have started already. Liam and Eli love to wrestle. Eli thinks it is so fun to climb and roll around with brother. I can't believe that at 8 months and 4 years they love it so. It makes me wonder what is to come with the to of them in the future. I can already see how much Liam loves his brother. Plus Eli just adores Liam. They make each other laugh. I love watching their relationship grow and flourish. Liam is always making Eli laugh and Eli loves to be near his brother.

Let the wrestling begin

Sitting on Eli. This is how it always begins. 

Rolling

They are so cute together. 

Eli, "I have you now brother!"

Eli, "You are mine!"

They really do play well together. I love it. I was worried that they were to far apart in age but that doesn't seem to be the case. I am loving how much they enjoy each other! 

No comments:

Post a Comment