About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Boys will be boys....

Liam is very much all boy! He loves to explore and get into everything. He is always finding new ways to get into things. The other morning, while I was picking up, Liam managed to make a new kind of mess for me to clean up. Liam know how to make me smile. 

What Mom? I am not doing anything!!


Here mom!

On a the same day, Liam discovered how handsome he is. He spent a good 30 minutes looking at himself in the mirror and giving himself kisses. It was very cute to see. I am glad he is taking after the Bradley side with his confidents. He is so cute! 

Liam is kissing his reflection!




No comments:

Post a Comment