About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, July 30, 2010

More Pool Time

Thankfully, Liam has come a long way with the pool.  He enjoying more and more time outside and in the pool. He does love to play in the pool with Chris. I am very glad. I was afraid he might hate the pool. I am just very grateful that he loves the to play outside! Our pool is a little small for more than one person but Liam doesn't seem to mind. He really loves it when his daddy joins in. Liam loves his daddy and playing with him.

Liam and Chris playing in the pool

I will say I was not home at this time. Therefore Chris did not understand the importance for Liam to wear a t-shirt while outside. We have rectified the situation. It is very important that Liam not get burned. As a fair skinned child it is easy to do. Liam is now equipped with a swim shirt! 


Cool like daddy with sunglasses!

Liam loves to wear our sunglasses and I finally was able to get a picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment