About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Dress like a Cow!!!

Chick-fil-A had their annual dress like a cow and get a free sandwich day. I took full advantage of this day. Liam was going to be my cow! I made him a very nice cow print shirt. This was also going to be his first Chick-fil-A experience. It turned out great. Liam loved his chicken and was a very cute cow. He even tolerated the giant cow at the store. I must say the Chick-fil-A was a great. They helped us with our food and brought place mats for the kids. They took our trash and really helped with the boys! Since it was Lauren and I we had a total of 4 boys! We really did enjoy the chicken and the play area with the boys!

Liam eating his first Chick-fil-A


Liam in his cow outfit! 


Liam and Lachlan playing. They both were trying to climb the stairs but they were too tall!!! These two have so much fun together!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment