About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter 2011

Sorry for the delay....... We had a lovely Easter. We had a a great Church service. After Church I started the cooking. Easter is one of my favorite holidays. My favorite part is the honey baked ham. We were so blessed to have Chris' Grandma and his Uncle John. We also had the Gibbins Family over. However due to the recent stomach bug going around we only had Lauren and Reef. We did send leftover home with them for Troy and the boys. It was a great time for all of us! 



Liam and Mommy! 

The Torri Family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment