About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Liam is 2!!!!


I can't believe my little boy is 2! He is grown so much. He is turned it quite the little boy. It was a bit of a tough birthday. Liam was suffering from the stomach bug. It was not pretty. I felt so bad for him. He wouldn't eat and he had a hard time drinking fluids. So for his birthday we laid around and watched some tv shows. He thought it was great! 


Liam in the morning. He didn't feel so great!

He did start to feel somewhat better so we got a haircut. He was in desperate need. Those crackers were the only thing he ate that day! My poor baby! 

Liam opening his present from Uncle Curtis and Aunt Cynthia! 

He got a Chuggington matching game! 

Uncle Pete and Aunt Cathy got him a plasma car! He calls it his "wiggle wiggle" car! 

He was in love! 

Aunt Cathy and Uncle Pete also got him Car's backpack and water bottle.


Love!

Chris and I decided to get Liam a new cat. So after his haircut, we went to look at cats. He decided on this one. Duncan is a 10month old shorthair. He is very cute but very heavy. He is 10lbs already. Liam does love his kitty cat. 

This is the train cookie I made. 

This is the only bite he took. He was not a good eater that day. I knew he was still not feeling well when he refused to eat the cookie! 

He did like to crush the cookie and smash it. 

All and all Liam had a good birthday. It was kinda hard since he was not felling well but he did good. I think getting some presents helped perk him up. 

Things Liam does at 2:
- Still loves chicken nuggets
- His eating habit have been better
- He loves cars, train, and blocks
- He loves his Uncle Pete
-He loves it when you beep the car horn 
- His best friends are Lachlan and Isaiah
- His favorite stuffed animal is his turtle 
-He must have his turtle and blanket for bed
- He loves to read books
- Uncle Seamus is called Aboo
- He confused bananas with his Nana
- He loves to jump and climb
-He calls jumping "boom"
- He loves to rock in his rocking chair before bed
-He loves to prayer for everything

I love watching my little Turtle grow. These past two year have flown by. I am so blessed to have such an amazing son. I can't wait to see what the future brings us! 
-

No comments:

Post a Comment