About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

173rd Airborne Reunion

It was time for the annual 173rd reunion! I was very excited since my parents would be here. Liam was so excited to see Nanna and Da! I knew that this week might be a little rough since I would be helping my Dad with the vender tables and Liam was more of a handful than our last reunion. Our last reunion, he was 3 months old so he slept though most of it! My parents arrived the day before the start of the reunion. They stayed with Seamus for the trip. Day one was uneventful. We set up our table and reserved the tables for Frank. Frank sells all sorts of embroidery stuff and we are always next to him at the reunions. Liam was great. I did make the decision to make sure Liam stayed with his naps. He had an early morning on the first day. We received some much needed rain and he woke to the thunder. He napped while my mom and I ran some errands. Chris and Seamus were able to stop by for a visit after work. All of the retirees loved having them. There were lots of hand shakes and "welcome home" pats on the back! It was wonderful to have my parents for dinner every night! I loved it! Liam was quite the show off for them and anyone who would watch! Liam was the life of the party in our vender room! The rest of the week was very standard for us. Lots of selling and enjoying the reunion. Liam loved being able to watch his DVDs on the DVD player. His Nanna bought him a new Fireman Sam DVD that we are obsessing over. He was very well behaved. We received tons of complements on his good behavior!  It was nice to be at a reunion and still come home to my own bed! On our last night with my parents, we took them to Maggino's for dinner. Pete and Cathy watched Liam for us so we could enjoy a lovely dinner. I love their food and the service is amazing!  I miss my parents the most! I can't wait to see them again!

Our tables! 

Setting up our new tables! 

Liam loved watching the DVD player my parents brought! 

Seamus, Al Rascon, and Chris
Al won the medal of honor

On a side note, we won the bid for the 2013 Reunion in Las Vegas!!!! I can't wait! Vegas here we come!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment