About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Zoo with Grandma

On Thursday, Liam, Grandma and I went to the zoo. We arrived early so we could beat the heat. However as the day wore on it didn't seem to matter. We still managed to have a great time! Liam loved all the animals and the attention from grandma. Liam had a great time. We all really enjoyed the time at the zoo. It is always a great time. 

I wanted a good picture of Liam on the lions but he was not having it. This was the best I could get. 

This was Liam's reaction to the flamingos

Petra and Liam with the flamingos

The bear

Liam looking at the ducks

He wanted to swim with ducks

Liam looking at the Opaki

Time for a snack break

Liam on the elephants

This was as close as Liam would get to Mindy the goat

I am not sure what this was about but he is cute! 

He found Mindy's tail


No comments:

Post a Comment