About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Date Night

One night while my parents were here, Chris and I went our with some dear friends. I am not one for late nights out. As most of you know I am a very cheap date when it comes to drinks. One and I am done! I had 3 that night! Yep... I was a bit tipsy! Well I soon learned an other reason why I don't drink......... Liam gets up early no matter what time I go to bed! We had a wonderful time playing darts and talking. It was great to see Chris and April. Chris' childhood best friend, Chris is deploying soon and it was his birthday. We loved being invited to the celebration! The next morning was a little rough since Liam was up at 630am and I did not get to bed until after 1am! It made for a long day. Nap time could not come soon enough for me and Chris! It was all worth it to spend time with our great friends!

Chris and Chris celebrating! Chris thinks it is so funny to look away from the camera! Boy does that annoy me some times.

Chris so proud of his bullseye! 

Chris and I! 

No comments:

Post a Comment