About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween

This was the first year Liam had an opinion on his costume. He wanted to be spiderman! I will say he was the cutest spiderman ever! He did love being spiderman. He would run around the house pretend shooting webs at people! 


Playgroup - minimal crying this year with the forced picture

Another good photo. I do believe buzz jumped off the sofa after this! 


Liam and I made a halloween house. He thought this was the most fun. He loved decorating with sprinkles and candy corn. He however did not like to eat the candy corn. It was a fun afternoon and great surprise for my Turtle!
Liam and his house

Sprinkles!!! 

Oooooooo!!!! 

Dumping more sprinkles on our house! 

Before Halloween, we had Trunk or Treat. I was not very good at the pictures this year. Liam did get the concept of asking for candy. The only thing is Liam does NOT eat candy. He eats m&ms and some fruit snacks. So this is a big score for Chris and I!
Here is our trick or treating gang.... Lachlan (Flash), Reef (Black Spiderman), Ethan (Ironman), Jonas (Batman), Isaiah (Buzz Lightyear), and Liam (Spiderman)


Silly Spiderman...... 

My three amigos!!!! This is the best picture I could of the three of them! 

Ringing doorbells! 

Spiderman could not carry his bucket of candy anymore.... it was too heavy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment