About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Reading the big book

Liam loves to go to the library. He loves to pick books and sit on the fire truck carpet and red. He also loves to pick a movie. The other day Liam picked out the original Thomas the train book! Some may not know this this book is a large chapter book with lots of words. It is not very age appropriate for him. Every time I tried to put it back, he would find it and put back in our basket. So we spent the afternoon in Pete's chair reading and learning about Thomas and his friends.

Reading! 

I love this pose! 



No comments:

Post a Comment