About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Florida Beach

On Cathy's last day, we went to the beach! She has never been to Florida and well the beach is a major part! We spent the morning playing. Liam was unsure of the water and sand at first but he sure warmed up quickly. Once he put his feet in the water there was no getting him out. It was not exactly warm in December at the beach. The water was cold but he was not phased!

This was the best picture we could get of Mommy and Liam. He just wanted to play! 

Going in the water

We love it! 

Running in the waves! 

We stripped down to save our clothes. 

He sure loved splashing! 

Looking for shells! 

I asked him to touch the palm tree. This is what I get! 

Posing for animal crackers! 

I see a road trip to the beach in our future for Liam. It will nice for us all to enjoy the beach together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment