About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Florida Trip

I know I am way behind on my blogging. Liam and I spent 10 days in Florida with my parents. It was a fun filled adventure. Liam loved every minute of being with his Nana and Da. We are blessed that Cathy was able to join us for five days. We all had a great time!




One of our first stops.... Mt. Dora. We took Cathy for tea at the tea house! 

At the Tea House

Liam and I in our hats Cathy got for us! Silly! 

While we were in Mt. Dora they had a Christmas parade. 


Liam saying Cheese!!!! 


Liam was completely spoiled by Nana and Da!!! Playing with his new Flying Finn

He loved the Lincoln logs. His favorite part was building and then crashing into them with his cars! 

Just look at that face! Liam loves Aggie! They had a great time together. Liam would give her treats many times a day. I wonder why she loved him so much! 

Liam and Monty! These two were great friends. Liam wanted to take Monty everywhere! 

We did play with our new four legged friends. Liam tired Nana's laundry basket to his pants and pulled Monty around. Aggie had to get a look at it too. 

Aggie did enjoy a ride too! 

Liam's lemon face!!! 

Liam loved Nana and Da's big bath tub!!!! 

Before we left we did some cleaning! 

We had a wonderful time in Florida! I miss my parents already. I can't wait until our next visit. Thanks mom and dad for wonderful visit! 



No comments:

Post a Comment