About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Preschool Christmas Party

So I was in charge of crafts this year for the party. I didn't get to see lots of Liam but thanks to Lezlee I got pictures! Liam was super excited that they got MacDonald's for lunch! He does love the Donald's!

Mark did a bowling game with the kids. Liam did love the bowling! 

Do you see how Mark added candy canes to the lane? 

Liam and I decorating his gingerbread man ornament! 

Miss Colleen helping Liam. Liam does not like the texture of marshmallows! See that face? 

Liam and I with Santa! 

Lachlan, Miss Colleen and Liam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment