About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Bobo the Elephant

Liam had a rough few days at nap time. One  day was extra hard for us. Liam wouldn't even get into bed that day. I finally managed to calm him down by offering a this stuffed animal. It was an animal that Chris got for me when we first started dating. Chris knew I loved pink and elephants so he got me one before his first deployment. So now Liam has an attachment to a pink elephant named Bobo. He takes him many places. I am sure people wonder but he is happy and loves his Bobo!


No comments:

Post a Comment