About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Reading and more reading!

I can not tell you how much Liam loves to read. I swear we spend about 3 hours reading per day. He wants to read when he wakes up, before nap, after nap, and before bed. There are also some random times that he will just bring us a book to read. I love that he loves to read. He also really enjoys the library. Thank goodness because we go through a lot of books. The other day Liam made a random reading corner behind the sofa. He loved it. It was not so great for me but I loved seeing his brain work. I am sure this reading corner started because he has one at school.

Liam in his reading corner

Mommy and Liam. 


Liam has one other love of reading. He loves to do his bedtime reading with Cathy in her bed. He will take her 10 books to read. He gets under the covers and raises the bed. I just love that they have this special bond together. It melts my heart to see their love for each other. 

Cathy and Liam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment