About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

And......

We are happy to announce that I am pregnant! Liam is going to be a big brother. We are so excited. I am currently 10 weeks and I am due September 7th! 

We found about two days after our fertility doctors appointment. I had been waiting to start the med for our next round of treatments but before I could we were surprised with this little sprout! It was a bit of a shock since the doctor said we would need some medication and treatments to make this happen. We could not be happier! 


This is our little sprout at 7 weeks

Again at 8 weeks

We look forward to keeping everyone posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment