About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Rodeo

Chris had a day off so we all ventured to the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo! This was Liam first visit to the rodeo! I was so excited to take him! However it was not so great weather wise for us! It was overcast and sprinkling. We made the best of it. One of Liam's favorite parts was the cow peeing in the middle of the street. He told me the cow made sad choices by not peeing in the potty. He makes me laugh!  We did get caught in the rain on the way to the car. We were all so wet. Well, at least  Chris and I were soaked. Liam had a change of clothes for the car ride home. The rodeo was a success because my little turtle was all tuckered out and fell asleep in the car on the way home. 


Liam loved all the tractors and farm equipment! 

On the first carousel of the day. I was too busy eating a corn dog to get on this ride! 

Liam and Chris on Liam's first roller coaster. Liam did love it! 


Our last ride before we left! This was not the best ride for a pregnant lady to ride. I got kinda sick towards the end with all the up and down and round and round! I did love every minute with my Turtle!

No comments:

Post a Comment