About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Movie and Dinner with Friends

Lauren and I decided to take the boys for Sonic one evening. Troy was out of town and Chris had 24hr duty. The boys loved it. We ate on the floor and watched a movie! The movie was................are you ready............... the 80's Super Mario Brothers cartoon! I know but they loved it!

I am so blessed to have such an amazing family to live next door to us. I know there will come a time when we have to move but for now we love every minute here!


No comments:

Post a Comment