About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tool Set

Liam has been OBSESSED with Chris' tools the past few day. I am sure people thought we were crazy for carrying around a level and a wrench. Well my dad decided that a more age appropriate tool set would be better. A few days later in the mail Liam got his very own tool set from Da!!!! He was so excited. We worked on fixing thing all day around the house. He hammered walls, pillows, the rug and many toys. He loved it so much he took it to story time at Barnes & Noble later! We love the tool set! One of the best gifts ever for this little boy!

Thanks Da!!! 

Look at this smile!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment